I am NOT a Bible Scholar!

I just want to share my experiences in reading the Bible over a 90 (actually 92) day timeframe. Most of my posts will be about how I felt about the reading or how I feel my daily life is changing. It might be interesting to you or it might not.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 61, Ezekiel 24 - 35

I am struggling with faith.  I heard some news this morning that really disturbed me. I mean it really disturbed me!  All it was, was an opportunity for be to trust God immediately and I blew it.  All I could see was condemnation.  Where is my faith? Where is my belief that all things work together for the good of those who Love the Lord and are called according to His purpose?  I am now incredibly ashamed of myself. 

A haughty spirit will be brought down and a man who thinks himself wise is worse than a fool.  This needs to be seared in my mind so that I don't falter again.

I am reading God's word but am I listening to Him...

No comments:

Post a Comment