I am NOT a Bible Scholar!

I just want to share my experiences in reading the Bible over a 90 (actually 92) day timeframe. Most of my posts will be about how I felt about the reading or how I feel my daily life is changing. It might be interesting to you or it might not.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 64, Daniel 9 - Hosea 13

I had a girl's night out last night. My sister-in-law is having her baby this weekend and all the girls in the family and a couple of friends went out for Italian.  I had a good time. I had a real good time but for whatever reason I still felt very lonely, in the mist of all these people.  I felt like what I wanted no one else at that table wanted. What I valued no one else at that table valued. What I have been learning and devising as true these last 64 days no one at that table wanted to learn. No one wants to forgive. No one wants to value family for what they are unless they feel they have created the outcome. 
 NO ONE WANTS GOD TO TAKE CONTROL OF THEIR LIFE BUT THEY CONSTANTLY WANT TO ASK HIM TO SAVE THEM.

I don't know how to minister to others. Sadly I haven't asked God to show me how. I will now though.  I am in pain for perfection in God's eyes. Everyone else can think I am crazy.

My cousin posted this Prayer on Facebook. I love it. It is a prayer I want to live. 

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father God, thank You for the gift of forgiveness that sets me free. Help me to truly understand what it means to forgive so I can receive Your forgiveness. Search me today and have Your way in my heart. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment