I am NOT a Bible Scholar!

I just want to share my experiences in reading the Bible over a 90 (actually 92) day timeframe. Most of my posts will be about how I felt about the reading or how I feel my daily life is changing. It might be interesting to you or it might not.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 66, Obadiah 1 - Haggai 2

Day 66 was an incredible day for me. I only read one verse, and I think I read same one over and over because I couldn't concentrate.  I was becoming an Aunt again and it was very consuming.  I was so excited to be there because I have never seen a child being born before. I also felt like it was a moment for me to be closer to my sister in law (as of today I am leaving off the "in law") No matter what she is my sister for life. She has given me a great gift that I will always be grateful for. I didn't know what to expect during delivery but all I could see was beauty and God's wonder. If you ever read this post, Dionne you are amazing.

I couldn't stop crying. I am still crying today. Thank you God for life. Thank You for my family. Thank You for answering my prayers, because I have prayed all of my life for a sister and now I have one.

I am full of joy and I am so excited about beginning the New Testament in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment